Monday, January 7, 2008

HOMETOWN HASTINGS

Today my mom went up town in Afton and got the ball rolling for us to sell our CD in our local Hastings store. We are excited about it, I never would have thought I'd be selling a CD in my hometown. I feel so exposed somehow:) Like people now know what I've been up to lately. I haven't been featured in the Grover news lately, so I guess this is the next best thing. I love living here. Where else can your mom go and help arrange your CD rack in one of the most happenin' retail stores in town. Our music career in Star Valley is certainly unique.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you. Sure makes it all so real when you see it see in on the store shelf.
Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Teddy, I loved reading your blog. I'm so excited and I can't wait to get my hands on one of those CD's. For sure, I will be your biggest fan and I hope to have a front row seat at the Fair.
I love you and miss you!