Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Brave Cadette Review

It's been a long while since I've been to the Brave Cadette Review, but this year my brother Cal and I will be out supporting the girls in their fundraiser for the High School Dance Team.  Our daddy used to auction cakes for them and I danced to "California Girls" in new stiff cuffed Lee Jeans and a pink Jr. Brave Cadette t-shirt when I was an aspiring dance team member.  Cheerleading won out for me when the time came but I loved watching my friends and eventually my bonus daughter Kelsie dance on the team when she lived with us.  One of the fun things about raising your kids in the same town you grew up is the connection to history and the nostalgia for yesteryear.  Oh, and those fresh perms.  Wow.  Just. . . . . . wow.  Anyway, hope to see you all out supporting these talented young ladies and the leaders and coaches who help them accomplish their dreams.  I hear it's going to be a night to remember.  Thursday March 29th, Afton Wyoming.

 Teddy, age 7?
Jr. Brave Cadette

 Teddy Age 15, Star Valley Braves Cheerleader

No comments: