Saturday, April 25, 2009

CLARIFICATION


Cal and I had a great show on Friday night, I'll be posting about it in a little more detail later in the week, but I just have a quick correction/clarification to post. I always joke that all the songs I sing are sad ones, and that is for the most part true, and when I got done singing "You Don't Even Know Who I Am" I made a smart-alec crack about how it's a good thing I didn't dedicate that song to my husband. . . . .well, not every one heard the first half of that sentence clearly which left them to believe I dedicated that song to my husband. !!! So, for the record, "You Don't Even Know Who I Am" is NOT dedicated to my sweet, loving, tolerant husband who appreciates my sense of humor and knows I would never dedicate that particular sad song to him. :) Love you Del!

No comments: