Thursday, June 25, 2009

Have You Ever Been Mellow

We're getting ready to play a wedding this weekend, and in going through our song lists, I've noticed we don't have very many "happy love songs". We've got break up songs, somebody died songs, fishing songs, and the list goes on of songs a bride may not want sung at her wedding. In rounding out the repoitre with a few good old love songs I've been re-visiting some of my FAVORITES, and lo and behold, Time Life Music has already compiled them for me in a 156 song collection! I'm not afraid to admit; I stuck with Tony Orlando and Tiki and watched that infomercial start to finish just waiting for the next musical nugget to hit me. :) So awesomely mellow. Don't miss adding these to your playlists;)
*She Believes In Me ~ Kenny Rogers
*I Just Fall In Love Again ~ Ann Murray
*Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest. . . ~ Elton John
*Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue ~ Crystal Gayle
*You Light Up My Life ~ Debbie Boone (this song was #1 for 10 weeks!)

There are more of course. I'm going to load them on my MP3 right now and you can be sure I'll sneak one into my next wedding set:)

No comments: