Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sun Valley Singing

Sweet Things From Sun Valley
This Valentines Day Teddy got to cross one thing off her bucket list. I've always felt that I missed my calling as a lounge singer, so when the opportunity presented itself to sing for Valentines Day in the Lodge Dining Room in Sun Valley (thank you John) I jumped at the chance. Melodie and John are in charge of Entertainment for Sun Valley and this year they added Melodie and Me as "girl singers" to go along with the jazz pianist, Brookes from New York. (he is also fantastic) I had such fun dressing up and singing some of my favorite songs, and as always Mel is one of my favorite kick in the pants chicks. It was a perfect Valentines weekend AND it was made even better when we were able to catch the Doo Wah Riders in the Boiler Room. It was great! I can't wait until next time!

Mugging With Mel. It's safe to say we don't take ourselves too seriously:)


This performance made possible by my sweetheart Del:)

Songlist; Skylark, The Man I Love, I Know Why, Songbird, At Last, Lets Do It, Perfidia, You Make Me Feel So Young, Love and Marriage, etc. . .

No comments: